Are You Ready To Take Your Business Global?
There has never been a better time to get on one of our TV Channels and if we don’t have the topic you are looking for, we can discuss your own channel or we can create one.
Until now the cost has been out of reach for so many of us, however, now it’s within your reach and budget. You get Instant Authority, Prestige and Fame by being seen on.
Create your program for our Channel. Roku is the leading provider of on-demand TV with over 26M viewers in the US alone. Appearing alongside giants such as HBO, Showtime, Netflix, ABC, CBS, Fox, Hulu, Disney and More!!
‘Buz On Biz Business Channel’ is preparing to launch on the Roku streaming platform and we are searching the globe for the best businesses to stream their products and services on our channel.
To create a successful channel we need 50-100 programs, this assists us in retaining viewers and attract an ongoing audience.
- Complete the application form
- Submit payment of only $1,500.00 (+gst) AUD
- Read and sign the documents
- Provide your program and pay online
- We will upload and promote your program via our social media platforms, don’t forget to share also
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee any ROI
- However, we would be happy to discuss your content
- Sign up or write to us
For only $5,000 set up fees and $500 per program we will apply to have your channel in front to 26million+ US viewers.
We can also apply to other streaming platforms which can take your audience to over 168million, sounds a lot? It is and we don’t normally like to talk in these figures, however, when you talk Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Google Chromecast you will understand the numbers are there!
How Does It Work?
- For us to create a channel for your business
- Read and sign the agreement and attached documents
- We will design, create and manage the channel for you
- The setup fee is $5,000pa or $500 per month, plus $500 per program for a maximum of 1 hour of content (per program) (monetary figures in AUD)
- You send us your content
- You will need 50-100 programs to maximise exposure of your channel, we can discuss your options
- Set up and approval time to air a new channel is between 2 to 4 weeks, depending on the number of programs you have, if you make the decision to start over the Christmas Break, the go to air time will be extended
Set up fee includes
- Channel set up
- Submissions to multiple streaming platforms, including Roku
- We will develop a one page website for your channel
- First month hosting included
- $35pm ongoing
- Create 1 social media platform and manage for 1 month
- We want to give your channel as much promotion as possible when first launched
- Additional programs can be added at any time for $500 +gst
- Like every TV channel, new content is key to keeping people coming back to your channel
Additional Services Include
- Live Streaming to the Roku Channel, your website and your social media including YouTube
- Pay Per View options
- Subscription based programs
- Webinar Live Video
- Webinar Pre-Recorded
- Pricing available on request and based on your program or channel
Additional programs can be aired within hours or days, depending on your requirements. Complete our application form or write to us with an outline of your proposal.
How long will my program air on your channel?
Will you advertise my program?
Will your channel increase my sales?
Roku Just Kicked Off Its European Expansion
The Disney+ Launch Has Been Very Good for Roku
3 Top Stocks to Buy in Digital Advertising
Will Roku Shares Hit $200 in 2020?
Countering Morgan Stanley, Needham Is Now the Biggest Roku Bull
Roku Stock Slumps on Analyst Call, but Sell Conclusion Is Faulty
Roku is The Most Popular Cord Cutting Streaming Player, Beating Out Fire TV and Apple TV (Cordie Award 2019 Winners)
While there isn’t one streaming device that works for every cord cutter, some are recommended and chosen over others.
Here’s What Roku TV Is and How It Works
The way we watch media has changed radically in recent years
Streaming TV isn’t just taking viewers away; it’s taking ad dollars now, too
Two recent reports paint a grim picture for the future of linear television as the streaming evolution sweeps across the consumer content landscape.
4 Roku tips for new users to get you streaming like a pro
Welcome to the Roku streaming family! By now you’re probably streaming away, but in hopes to make your experience even better we’re sharing four Roku tips you might not know about. Already mastered these tips?
Do you have an online business, service or product you would like to promote to a US audience?
Apply now and let’s put your business in front of 20 million+ US viewers.