TERMS OF SERVICE
While our goal is to get you on TV, we have a Terms of Service!
Please read the Terms of Service before you agree!
YOUR USE OF OUR SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT USE OUR SITE.
- SITE USE GENERALLY
- Your User License
You are granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access the Site and its content in accordance with these Terms. If you are under 18, you may use Australia and contains information that is appropriate for access and use in Australia and its territories (“Applicable Markets”). We make no representation that any materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the Applicable Markets, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Any references on the Site to specific products or services are applicable only to those available in the Applicable Markets, and any product claims and comparisons to other products on the Site apply within the Applicable Markets only. Those who access this Site from other locations do so according to their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, including laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from Australia or the territory in which they reside.
We reserve the right to refuse service in our sole discretion and without notice. You are solely responsible for your use of the Site, and you agree to compensate, hold harmless, and defend us from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, resulting from your use or misuse of the Site. Posting or transmitting any unlawful, infringing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, is strictly prohibited.
- Limitations on Your Use
No material from our Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without this site’s prior written permission, except you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided that (i) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, and (ii) you make no modifications to the materials. You may not, without our prior written permission, frame or mirror any material contained on this Site on any other server. The unauthorized use of any such material on any other website or computer environment is expressly prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to this site or its licensor’s.
- Privacy and Your Personal Information
- Site Identifiers
It is your responsibility to safeguard the password you use to access our Site, and to promptly advise this site if you ever suspect your password has been compromised. We strongly encourage you to change your password regularly to prevent unauthorized access. Because your password is specific to you, you acknowledge sole responsibility for any and all use of our Site conducted with your email addresses and password.
- Links to Other Websites
- Intellectual Property Rights
The Site design, text, content, selection and arrangement of elements, organization, graphics, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyright laws, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The posting of any such elements on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such elements. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such elements viewed through the Site. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of these elements may be used, copied, reproduced, downloaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, modified, or distributed in any form or by any means, including, without limitation, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without this site’s prior written permission.
This site’s logo, domain name, and all product names, company names, and all other trademarks and logos, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks and/or trade dress of the owners of this domain (the “Marks”). The use or misuse of any Marks or any other materials contained on the Site, without the prior written permission of their owner, is expressly prohibited.
- Your User License
- YOUR CONDUCT
- Your Authorization to Use the Site.
Your authorization to use the Site and contribute to it depends on your compliance with community standards and the conduct guidelines set forth below. If you fail to conduct yourself appropriately, we may revoke your privileges to use all or a portion of the Site and/or take other appropriate measures to enforce these community standards and conduct guidelines.
- Conduct Guidelines/Community Standards
The following is a non-inclusive list of behaviors that are not permitted on the Site. You agree not to:
- upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy (up to, however not excluding any address, email, phone number, or any other contact information without the written consent of the owner of such information), hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- mpersonate any person or entity, including, however not limited to, any of our members, company officials, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives or users, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Site;
- ifupload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content you do not have a right to upload, post or otherwise transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content or otherwise engage in any activity that infringes, violates, or interferes with any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit unsolicited commercial email or “spam.” This includes unethical marketing, advertising, “chain letters,” or any other practice which is in any way connected with “spam,” such as (a) sending mass email to recipients who haven’t requested email from you or with a fake return address, (b) promoting a site with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or (c) promoting your site by posting multiple submissions in public forums which are identical;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material which contains software viruses, Trojan horses, malware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or intercept messages sent from a computer or communications device;
- interfere with or disrupt the Site, servers, or networks connected to the site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, however not limited to, regulations promulgated by the Australian Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including without limitation, the Australian Securities Exchange, the Australian Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, without limitation, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades, and other weapons or incendiary devices;
- offer for sale or sell any item, good, or service through our site;
- use the site as a forwarding service to another website;
- allow usage by others in such a way as to violate these Terms or any other this site’s policy;
- take any steps to interfere with or in any manner compromise any of our security measures;
- use the site for fraudulent purposes;
- harvest or collect any information about or regarding other Account holders, including, without limitation, any personal data or information;
- sell, lend, lease, trade, rent, barter, sublicense, assign, transfer, or grant rights in any manner to your Account, or password, including, without limitation, on or through the use of any third-party website or service;
- copy the site or any portion thereof (other than as provided under Australian copyright laws);
- remove any proprietary notices from the Site;
- cause, permit, or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, or translation of the Site without our express permission;
- sell, assign, rent, lease, act as a service bureau, or grant rights in the site including, without limitation, through sublicense, to any other person or entity;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, or hack the Site or to defeat or overcome any encryption and/or digital rights management technology implemented by us with respect to the Site and/or data transmitted, processed, or stored by us or the Site;
- use the Site in any manner not permitted by this policy, or otherwise exceed the scope of our services that you have signed up for (i.e., by accessing and using the tools that you do not have a right to use).
- Your Authorization to Use the Site.
- SITE WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
OUR SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, INTEGRITY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, ADEQUACY, SUITABILITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, OR OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON, OR ACCESSIBLE FROM, THIS SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THIS SITE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS TO EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE, NOR DO WE ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE (OR THE CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON, OR ACCESSIBLE FROM, THIS SITE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind the quality of our products and guarantee your satisfaction. If for any reason you try our products and are not completely satisfied, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or refund of the product price and applicable tax. (Note: Specific limited guarantees apply to designated products.)
You may return items using the Contact form available. Detailed information on returns handling can also be obtained on the Site, or contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section, below, and we will assist you. Exception: Personal services fully performed.
You acknowledge this site is the exclusive owner of all Proprietary Information and agree to maintain all Proprietary Information in strictest confidence and to use it only as authorized by this site. You agree not to compile, organize access, create lists of, or otherwise use Proprietary Information except as authorized by this site.
- GENERAL TERMS
- Errors and Corrections
While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on our Site, we do not warrant or represent the Site will be error-free. Data entry errors or other technical problems may sometimes result in inaccurate information being shown. We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or typographical errors on our Site, including pricing and availability of products and services, and shall have no liability for such errors. We may also make improvements and/or changes to the Site’s features, functionality, or content at any time. If you see any information or description you believe to be incorrect, please contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section, below, and we’ll verify it for you.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia for the owner of this Site, without giving effect to conflict of law principles. Any controversy or dispute arising out of your use of our Site shall be submitted, and you irrevocably consent, to the personal jurisdiction of any state or federal court located in, or whose district includes, the county and Australia for the owner of this Site. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then provision shall be deemed removed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Changes to These Terms
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Updated versions of the Terms will be posted here on our Site and are effective immediately. The date of the newest version is posted below. Please check back frequently, especially before you use our Site, to see if these Terms have changed. Continued use of the Site after any changes to the Terms constitutes your consent to such changes.
- Contact Us
If you have any concerns about the Site or these Terms, please contact us via our support link or contact us link in the footer of every page.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement
This site respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. This site may remove content which in its sole discretion appears to infringe the rights of others.
If you believe any content posted on this site infringes your intellectual property rights, please notify this site’s Intellectual Property Agent pursuant to the following instructions:
Notifications of claimed infringement should be sent to our Designated Agent for this site which can be reached via the Support link on the footer of every page.
To be effective, the notification must be a support ticket to the above Designated Agent which includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the intellectual property rights owner or one authorized to act upon their behalf;
- Identification of the right claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple rights at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a list of the multiple rights that have been infringed at that site;
- Identification of the material which is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate and remove the material;
- Information enabling the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and if available, an electronic email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement which the complaining party has a good-faith belief use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement which the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right which is allegedly infringed.
- Errors and Corrections